Monday, January 11, 2010

LiveJournal and Myspace

Sorry for the inconvience everyone. I'm moving to LiveJournal. I'm not getting much replies here or much interaction from my readers. So, if you want to continue to read my blog follow me on LiveJournal. I will also be staying with Myspace and so my blog will be there as well. For those of you that actually commented, thank you so much. For those of you that have a blog on here, I will still be around to read your blogs and leave my comments and thoughts, etc.

LiveJournal-http://spiritworld25.livejournal.com/

Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/spiritworld23

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jamie,

    Yes, Blogspot is a hard nut to crack. At B.S. you are connected to everyone who has common interests and the same movies or books listed on their profile. When I started, I clicked on the link to the people who wrote movie reviews and left comments with them. I found a few reviewers to collaborate with that way. But it was a lot of work. I like to use the Blogspot page for my main blog and refer people to it (Reel Members or Facebook friends.)

    Of course the more comments you leave with other blogs - the more chance they will return the favor by commenting on yours. Like now.

    So how is LiveJournal?

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meanwhile, if you keep this open you can leave comment on R.I's page! Thanks for the last one!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like the change? Is it working better for you?

    I had My First Drawing ~ ~ ~
    And the winner is…
    Are you the winner? Come on over and see if you can guess.
    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love it at LiveJournal, much more personal and it feels more like a community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by the Reel Inspiration blog. How did you like my review of "Winter's Bone" and "Cyrus?" Have either of those films come your way? I would love it if you would post your comments on my blog.

    PS. I have a facebook account under my name. Someone else is already using Reel Inspiration. Doh!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think of my blog. Please leave a comment.